Looking for a great job?
On this page you will find helpful links for your job search. Students are encouraged to visit the Columbiana County One-Stop Employment Center in Lisbon, and to register with the Kent Campus Career Office. The links to these sites are listed on this page. Remember that the career counselor is available for personal assistance and guidance. For an appointment, e-mail Deborah Woods at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 330-382-7528. For local jobs see the link to the left.
Other helpful websites:
- The Columbiana County One-Stop Employment Center in Lisbon should be your "first stop" in looking for a job in your local area. First, you need to register at the One Stop; registration is simple and free. You can then search for jobs, post your resume and your skills online for employers to view, and take advantage of other job-related services at the center. Many local employers have agreements with the One Stop and hire exclusively from them.
- Glassdoor.com is a real-time, inside look at what it's really like to work and interview at a company. It has information on over 28,000 companies and it is FREE. It lets you take an inside look at company salaries, reviews, and interview questions. Check it out!
- The Kent State University Career Center website is a great place to register and search for jobs in the northeast Ohio area. You will need to register using your FlashLine ID, and then you can search for jobs, post your resume, and complete other job-related activities on the site. This site is free and exclusively for Kent State University students.
- The Pittsburgh Post Gazette is a great place to search for jobs in the Pittsburgh area, which is only an hour drive from East Liverpool.
- Looking for a job in Ohio? Visit Best Jobs USA-Ohio. You can search for jobs by location, category, and by entering keywords.
- In the Cleveland, OH area try Best of the Web - Cleveland Employment Agencies
Try these websites for jobs in specific cities of your choice in Ohio and PA:
Try these websites for local jobs and for jobs in specific college degrees: